El Reno OK Real Estate
El Reno, OK is a city in Canadian County and it is also the county seat of Canadian County, Oklahoma. As of the 2012 census, the city population was a little over 17,000. The city was begun shortly after the 1889 land rush and named for the nearby Fort Reno. El Reno is approximately 25 miles west of downtown Oklahoma City along Interstate 40.
- The media sales price of homes in El Reno is about $87,500, with a price per square foot of just over $60.
- The average listing price for homes is $140K.
- El Reno has a population of approximately 16,995 residents.
- The median age is 37.4 years old with a median household income of $83,100.
- The unemployment rate is a low 3.5%.
Homes for Sale El Reno OK
Below are just a few of the homes available for sale in El Reno, OK. If you would like to view all of the homes available for sale just click the “View All Results” link below. If you are interested in receiving more information on any of the home or would like a private tour complete the Schedule Showing form on the listing you would like to see.